AAPSE Professional Development
Please visit https://www.aapse.org/events/ for current webinars and events.
Members please visit Webinar Records for current webinar recordings and handouts (login required).
- Publishing in the Journal of Pesticide Safety Education - June 21, 2022
- Designing and Conducting Economic Impact Analysis of PSEPs - September 23, 2021
- Work/Life Balance - June 2, 2021
- Exploring theBenefits of Computer-Based & On-line Testing - September 29, 2020
- Using Interactive Tools: A Hands-on Demonstration - September 23, 2020
- Obtaining Certification During a Pandemic - August 18, 2020
- Engaging your audience: onsite and online - August 4, 2020
2020-AAPSE-Online Pest Ed Conf-handouts.pdf
AAPSE Piece of Advice.pdf
AAPSE Annual Conference Webinar chat Final.pdf
- Exam and Objective Writing Webinar - May 10, 2019
Job Analysis. The SAGE Encyclopedia of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 2ndEdition
Test Development: Ten Steps to a Valid and Reliable Certification Exam
Writing Good Multiple-Choice Exams by Dawn M. Zimmaro, Ph.D.
Writing Multiple-Choice Questions that Demand Critical Thinking
Item Writing Guidelines by Dan Wixted
This project has been funded wholly or in part byUnited States Environmental Protection Agency under assistance agreement X8-83927401 to Michigan State University and AAPSE.